<< Return to the Volunteer Task List
Trufi staff and lead volunteers use an email signature, but it has not been optimized for all of the most commonly-used email clients. For example: It looks good in Gmail, but it falls apart in Outlook.
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Knowledge of HTML – simple HTML
- CSS – particularly inline CSS
- Graphic design (helpful)
- Understanding of cross-browser and cross-client compatibility to ensuring that the email signature displays consistently across email clients.
- The ability to test the email signature across multiple email clients
- Email Client CSS Support Guide: https://www.campaignmonitor.com/css/
- Email on Acid: https://www.emailonacid.com/resources/guide/email-signatures/
- Litmus Community: https://litmus.com/community/
Responsible Trufista(s): TJ
Contact Us About: Create HTML Email Signature for Consistent Appearance Across The Main Email Clients.
Note: If you are already set up as a Trufi Volunteer you can skip this form, and contact us in our Slack.
Trello Card ID: 63e7cf45cca292c634c8e970