Trufi Association is seeking a volunteer Mobile Gamification Expert to help create engaging experiences that improve the quality of transport route data and encourage more people to use the apps. The ideal volunteer will have experience in developing gamification strategies and implementing them in mobile apps. They will work closely with the Trufi Product Owner committee to design and develop interactive features that motivate users to contribute to the platform and provide feedback. This is a remote, unpaid volunteer position that offers the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the accessibility and sustainability of public transportation in the global South.
- Experience in designing and implementing gamification strategies for mobile apps
- Familiarity with user engagement metrics and techniques for increasing user retention
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team of developers and designers
- Passion for improving public transportation in developing countries
- Gamification Design Framework: https://www.gamified.uk/gamification-framework/
- Top App Engagement Metrics For Mobile App Success:https://www.mobileappdaily.com/top-metrics-to-measure-user-engagement
Responsible Trufista(s): TJ,ZZ
Contact Us About: Mobile Gamification Expert
Note: If you are already set up as a Trufi Volunteer you can skip this form, and contact us in our Slack.
Trello Card ID: 640b5c7b0e32096c10ab22b1