<< Return to the Volunteer Task List
Implement a tag manager on the Trufi website to track user behavior across multiple pages (and on-page events such as links to named anchors on), conversion events, and micro conversions, mobile app tracking, A/B testing.
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Knowledge of web analytics and tracking methods
- Proficiency with either Google Tag Manager or Matomo Tag Manager
- Ability to set up tracking tags and trigger rules
- Understanding of event tracking and anchor tags
- Google Tag Manager Help Center: https://support.google.com/tagmanager/
- Matomo Tag Manager Documentation: https://matomo.org/docs/tag-manager/
Responsible Trufista(s): TJ
Contact Us About: Implement A Tag Manager
Note: If you are already set up as a Trufi Volunteer you can skip this form, and contact us in our Slack.
Trello Card ID: 63e7cf458f486dfd987ebd18