“Not Without My Bike” is Trufi’s cycling app for Hamburg, Germany. After winning the ITS Hackathon 2020 with the App, we now want to make it better – for the people of Hamburg and ultimately for users in other cities.
Trufi is seeking a multi-modal maniac volunteer who will fall in love with this app and be driven to see it succeed.
We work closely with the city authorities. We need a committed Product Owner who represents our Bike App team and can discuss the app and features with the city authorities.
The product owner will help drive the project forward by engaging with local authorities and stakeholders. The ideal candidate should have a general understanding of active and public transport issues and meet regularly with Trufi’s product owner committee in English.
Skills and Knowledge Required
- Familiarity with active transport and public transport issues
- Experience in product management or project management
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Fluency in German for engagement with local authorities and stakeholders
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- “Not Without My Bike” project page: https://www.trufi-association.org/projects/not-without-my-bike-hamburg/
- Responsibilities of a product owner: https://www.scrum.org/resources/what-is-a-product-owner
- “Not Without My Bike” on GitHub: https://github.com/trufi-association/hamburg-bike-app
Responsible Trufista(s): TJ,SR,CH
Contact Us About: Product Owner for Hamburg Cycling App
Note: If you are already set up as a Trufi Volunteer you can skip this form, and contact us in our Slack.
Trello Card ID: 64253d68e679018fc9dc7f80