<< Return to the Volunteer Task List
We are seeking a volunteer webinar producer to coordinate and manage our bi-monthly webinars on sustainable transportation, accessible transportation, and transportation justice. As a webinar producer, you will work with our team to ensure that all aspects of the webinar run smoothly. Time commitment: 6 – 10 hours per month.
- Coordinate with the Trufi Association team to plan and execute bi-monthly webinars.
- Work with presenters to ensure they have the necessary resources, materials, and preparation for the webinar.
- Manage technical aspects of the webinar, including troubleshooting technical issues during the live event.
- Follow up with presenters and attendees to gather feedback.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Project management and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to coordinate with presenters and communicate with attendees.
- Familiarity with webinar technology, including Restream and other webinar platforms.
- Experience in event planning and execution, preferably in a virtual environment.
- 12 Tactics That Take Webinars From Good to Great, According to HubSpot Marketers
- The Ultimate Guide to Webinars: 41 Tips for Successful Webinars
Responsible Trufista(s): TJ,AT,P,LG
Contact Us About: Webinar Producer
Note: If you are already set up as a Trufi Volunteer you can skip this form, and contact us in our Slack.
Trello Card ID: 642d95ac8094de5dfa05f5c8