You Are the Gift: Your Time, Your Creativity, Your Passion
Click here to see a video version of this slideshow
Trufi started with an idea – not a bunch of venture capital looking for an idea. Just the idea. To be honest, it wasn’t even a particularly ingenious idea. The important part is what happened next – the follow through.
- The original idea: There’s got to be a better way to get around this city on these funky buses.
- Then: What skills do I have that I can bring to this problem? I don’t know if I can do this by myself.
- Curiosity: Is anyone else working on this problem?
- A little research, and: Yes! There is someone working on this problem!
- People connected: Let’s do this!
Maybe your journey to engagement with Trufi wasn’t exactly like that. Maybe you found us when you were already active on OpenStreetMap, Humanitarian OpenStreetMap, GitHub, or Flutter software development. Perhaps someone from Trufi recruited you because they heard you say something really smart about sustainable transport.
What matters is that you made your journey to “Let’s do this!” So we are celebrating you – and us – because of what we’ve chosen to do together!
Let’s Do This!
What!? You stumbled onto this blog post, and you’re not already active with Trufi Association? Let’s fix that right now: