Trufi apps require a server/back end. We’re looking for developer to help create a super script which people can load onto a fresh servers environment and execute. Once called, the script would do the initial setup of the server such as SSH securing, downloading required software like git, docker and docker-compose, and setting up an easy to use permission structure etc. We want to use Ansible for that.
- Linux (Debian)
- Used to Virtual Machines e.g. VirtualBox VMs (for testing the script)
- KISS (Keep It Short and Simple)!
- Do one thing and do it right!
- Generalize as good as possible and only specify as needed!
- VIDEO: Learn the Back End That Powers Trufi Apps:https://www.trufi-association.org/video-learn-the-back-end-that-powers-trufi-apps/
Responsible Trufista(s): TJ,SR
Contact Us About: Create a Trufi Server Wizard Script
Note: If you are already set up as a Trufi Volunteer you can skip this form, and contact us in our Slack.
Trello Card ID: 63ff3ab0523492a5bf0b4347